Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tag, I'm It; No Tagbacks

Since Nice Deb (whose blog is much better than mine; go read it), tagged me, apparently Internet Honor requires me to answer some questions forsooth. (And I guess I get to change them and add my own, right?)

Yay, verily:

1) What book(s) is/are you reading now?

I'm currently reading Mickey Spillane's Micke Hammer novels. They're fun, see?

2) Favorite historical event (domestic)?

I'm going to go with the War of 1812. The Limeys wanted a rematch, but got pwn3d!

3) Favorite historical event (International)?

It's always amused me how Prussia doesn't exist anymore.

4) You’re giving a Hollywood pitch (25 words or less) about your Blog — GO

It's not updated enough, it's not very good, but it's free.

5) Other than where you live now, what city do you like?

Anywhere, as long as some friends are there. Seriously.

6) Favorite TV series:

Babylon 5. It was intelligent science fiction drama, with good special effects and better writing. (And there's a new DVD due out next month!)

7) Are you a Wilsonian Idealist or Nixonian Realist in foreign policy?

I dunno, man. I'm more of a Reagan Interventionist or Jeffersonian Jihad-Killer. (It's not that I want the U.S. to police the world, it's that for our own safety, the world needs policing. And since there's no international Batman or someone, it falls to us.)

8) Favorite B- movie?

Oh, man, this is a toughie. I think Teenagers From Outer Space has a lot of charm. I mean, yeah, Plan 9 is hilarious, but Teenagers From Outer Space is pretty neat.

9) Chain restaurants and franchises: spawn of the Devil, or necessary for modern life?

The latter. Dave Barry once said that people just want to go to a place where they know the food is mediocre. In my case, it's the familiarity and knowing what you're going to get. Also, there are soem chains that have foods I love love love.

10) What upcoming movie are you most looking forward to?

Transformers. They're- get this- more than meets they eye, right? I mean, they're *robots*. In disguise.

I'll update this later with links. Also, I'll think on who I should be a-taggin'.

Update: Negatory on that last bit- I tag everyone who reads this post, has a blog, hasn't been tagged, and wants to. Change whatever; my blog authority is roughly nil. (Links still be come.)

3 comments:

Nice Deb said...

Dude! You changed all the questions, but one!

(That's okay, I guess).

Thanks for playing.

Some Guy said...

I didn't mean to. I just couldn't think of any kind of answer to so many of them.

I lose at the blogosphere.

Nice Deb said...

You're so funny!