Thursday, March 15, 2007

Oh, really? Yes, really.

Via Yahoo, a Norwegian study shows that, basically, having a sense of
humor lengthens your lifespan:

Adults who have a sense of humor outlive those who don't find life funny, and the survival edge is particularly large for people with cancer, says Sven Svebak of the medical school at Norwegian University of Science and Technology.

I know I've heard this, and that laughter is the best medicine, but, really. It only stands to reason that if you enjoy life, you'll want to keep on keepin' on.

Kind of obvious, but it amuses me that there was funding and everything for this. (That makes it a self-reinforcing public service, you know.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a lesson in modesty, Some Guy!

Anonymous said...

Criminy, is there anyone who doesn't have a blog?

Nice Deb said...

I don't have a blog.

Anonymous said...

Me either. Cool blog Some Guy!

6ofus said...

I wish nicedeb would say somethin mean once in a while.